- Winner: Encore! Producers Awards
- Nominated: Fringe Freak Award for Best Immersive Production
- Indie Voice Award for Best Immersive Production
- 2nd best Critic Reviewed Show on Better-Lemons
- Double-Sweet (Critic and Audience) on Better-Lemons
We are The Creator. We made the heavens and the earth. We gave you free will. That was clearly a mistake. We have returned to apologize, but not as you expect.
In the past, only the lucky few have spoken to Us directly. Prophets. Chosen ones. The occasional virgin. Now it’s your turn.
You will #EncounterTheDivine as you nteract directly with The Creator and Its Reflections throughout the theater in this Divine Immersive Encounter.
“God: The Apologies Tour” is created by Erik Blair and produced by They Played Productions, the team behind last year’s Fringe hit “Nothing Bad: A Werewolf Rock Musical”.
NOTE: Because this is an immersive production, we want audiences to have some advisories to better understand what they are likely to experience:
- There may be Light to Moderate touching of audience members (think of the range from handshakes to marking a forehead)
- The show will have moments that touch on Death, Religious Beliefs and Religion in general.
- As the audience will be given the opportunity to move multiple times through the performance space, the ability to walk through hallways and doors is preferable—but not a requirement to experience the show.