The Hollywood Fringe Festival is thrilled to announce our 4th Annual Artist Fund, raised by the community, for the community. We know that funding for artists is abysmal and creatives have taken a massive hit financially over the course of the pandemic and we want to help, which is why 25% of funding through the HFF Commissioners Club goes directly into the Artist Fund so more artists have access to the festival performance platform!
This year we are thrilled to award 24 Artist Funds!! Thank you to our amazing Commissioner Club members for making this possible!
- Any HFF producer who is committed to bringing their show to HFF24 (applicants do not have to be first-time producers)
- Applicants who identify as low income (making under $70,650 annually) can apply
- Applicants must be local to Southern California
- Those who have received other HFF program stipends (scholarship stipend or artist fund via the Fringe, etc) in 2022, 2023 or 2024 are not eligible
- If applicant has already registered: A one-time $500 stipend towards venue/production costs
- If applicant has not already registered: comped multi-performance registration ($300 value) & a one-time $200 stipend towards venue/production costs
How winners will be selected:
Applications will be chosen based on lottery selection. Only one application per project will be entered into the lottery. This year, 24 productions will be selected.
Monday, February 19th at 9:59 PM
Awardees will be notified within 72 hours and announced publicly by May 2024.