- the small, intimate space of the show
- Sarah engages with her audience, even has the audience help her with some parts of the show.
- the music, lighting, audio playbacks, props and even scents were on point!
- Sarah is an AMAZING singer!
- It feels like I was back in 2008
- relatable (to her personal life and family journey)
- everything, the whole script, is true and authentic to her! real life events.
- hilarious script
What I didn't like
I wish the show was longer! :)
My overall impression
The CHERRY show was super light-hearted, emotional, relatable, hilarious, and engaging! Sarah is super vulnerable in sharing about her journey (not just her Katy Perry fandom journey, but also her personal life journey). I loved the balance between the jokes and the real life experiences (and the combination of both sometimes). The script is so genuine, and included several themes aside from being a super fan of Katy Perry :)
Keep up the great work, Sarah!!! I’m forever a fan of you and your work!