1. The fine portraiture of the OxyContin boom…and bust.
2. Our addiction to money, our addiction to pills.
3. The indictment of capitalism, but also the humor and empathy.
4. The performance — kudos, kudos.
5. The intensity of the writing — the specificity of the language, the universality of the themes.
What I didn't like
Hmmm…a longer run? I would gladly go again!
My overall impression
Riveting show from start to finish, at once funny and heartbreaking. Beautifully written, powerfully performed. I loved the show.