Happy 2015 Fringe Friends!
Time to get this season started! Participant Registration is right around the corner. Plus, we’ve just announced this year’s Town Hall & Workshop series, designed to assist you with all your Fringe endeavors. Check out the full schedule of Town Halls, Workshops and other important dates down below.
We hope that your plans for this year include participation in the 2015 Hollywood Fringe Festival! Whether you’re fully committed or just the teensiest bit curious, you should come to the first Town Hall on February 7th to learn about what it takes to register and to meet some fellow arts enthusiasts.
The Town Halls are essential gatherings where we take you through all the information you need to know to produce a successful Fringe show; the Workshops are peer-led discussions with a panel of successful Fringe veterans who can tell you exactly what it’s like to be on the ground and making it count during the festival. We’ll also have informal social mixers at a local Hollywood establishment following each of these events. We recommend that you send a representative to each of these meetings— networking this early can be a big advantage!
- Workshop I: Ask a Venue; Sunday, February 15th, 4-6 PM at Theatre Asylum
- Workshop II: Money & Promotion; Saturday, March 21st, 2:30-4:30 PM at Theatre Asylum
- Town Hall II: Marketing; Sunday, April 12th, 4pm-6pm at Dragonfly
- Workshop III: Finishing the Process & Festival Expectations; Saturday, April 18th, 2:30-4:30 PM at Theatre Asylum
- Town Hall III: Ticketing & Festival Prep; Saturday, May 9th, 12-2 PM at Hudson Theatres
- Workshop IV: How to Tech Your Fringe Show; Saturday, May 16th, 4-6 PM at Theatre Asylum
For those that can’t attend the meetings in person, the events will be recorded and posted on the FringeTV YouTube Channel.
Thanks and keep fringing!