2018 Hollywood Fringe Town Hall & Workshop Schedule
by stacy jones hill ·
If you are considering participating in the 2018 Hollywood Fringe Festival, we urge you to attend our free Town Hall & Workshop series (especially if this is your first ).
The Town Halls, led by Festival Director Ben Hill, cover everything you need to know to produce a successful Fringe show. The Workshops are specialized discussions featuring Fringe veterans to help you navigate the festival. We’ll have informal social mixers following each of these events.
For those that can’t attend the meetings in person, the events will be recorded and posted on the FringeTV YouTube Channel.
Click the links below to register for each event.
- Workshop 1: Working with Venues; Thursday, January 18th, 8-10pm; Thymele Arts
- Town Hall 1: The Registration Process; Monday, January 29th, 7-9pm; Actors Company
- Workshop 2: Money & Promotion; Sunday, March 11th, 2-4pm; Complex Theatres – Dorie
- Town Hall 2: Marketing; Tuesday, April 3rd, 8-10pm; Assistance League Playhouse
- Workshop 3: Festival Expectations; Saturday, April 21st, 2-4pm; Studio/Stage
- Town Hall 3: Ticketing/Festival Prep; Wednesday, May 2nd, 8-10pm; The Broadwater
- Workshop 4: How to Tech Your Fringe Show; Saturday, May 12th, 2-4pm; Studio C Artists
A huge thanks to all our venues for hosting these events (and many more) and for being such an important part of Hollywood Fringe and L.A. theatre.