We’re proud to say that the Hollywood Fringe Festival continues to grow! Some newly released facts about the seventh annual festival:
- We sold approximately 56,000 tickets this year.
- Since our inaugural festival in 2010, ticket sales have increased more than 300%.
- The festival sold an estimated $447,000 in tickets this year. The central Fringe organization doesn’t touch this money— all $447,000 has been returned to Fringe artists and venues.
- In its seven year history, Hollywood Fringe has returned over $1.8 million to artists.
- 296 productions participated in this year’s event, mounting 1,554 performances at 50 spaces throughout Hollywood.
- 1,453 artists and producers participated in this year’s Hollywood Fringe.
Thank you to everyone who helped to make this festival the best yet!