If you are considering taking part in the 2016 Hollywood Fringe Festival, we urge you to participate in our Town Hall & Workshop series (especially if this is your first HFF).
The Town Halls, led by Festival Director Ben Hill, cover everything you need to know to produce a successful Fringe show; the Workshops are peer-led specialized discussions to help you navigate the festival. We’ll have informal social mixers following each of these events.
For those that can’t attend the meetings in person, the events will be recorded and posted on the FringeTV YouTube Channel.
- Workshop I: Working with Venues; Saturday, February 6th, 2-4 PM at Lounge Theatre (Lounge 2)
- Town Hall I: The Registration Process; Wednesday, February 10th, 8-10 PM at The Dragonfly
- Workshop II: Money & Promotion; Saturday, March 19th, 2-4 PM at Hudson Theatres (Backstage)
- Town Hall II: Marketing; Saturday, March 26th, 3-5 PM at Hudson Theatres (Mainstage)
- Workshop III: Final Preparations & Festival Expectations; Monday, April 25th, 8-10 PM at Sacred Fools (Lillian)
- Town Hall III: Ticketing & Festival Prep; Monday, May 2nd, 8-10 PM at Sacred Fools (Lillian)
- Workshop IV: How to Tech Your Fringe Show; Monday, May 9th, 8-10 PM at Sacred Fools (Lillian)