1. Favorite memory on how dramatically Douglas increased the tone in his voice to convey his feelings Very well done. Really living the role
2. Also, the final scenes, during the service, the conflict / sadness on couple of the characters – even though not the focal point of the scene.
What I didn't like
1. I suppose, better venue.
2. Deeper insight into Clare’s character
3. Can anyone sing? maybe during the final scene?
My overall impression
1. I really enjoyed the storytelling
2. The acting was first-rate. Especially enjoyed performances by Lucky, Clare and Ashlee. But all the actors and actresses did a great job.
3. Kudos to the production, making a small area work to portray the scenes