Tickets for Fringe 2015 are now on sale! read more
|about · blog · press|
Sponsor the Fringe
Sponsoring the Fringe exposes your brand to thousands of audience members, artists, and community members. Fringe Festivals are major players in the arts world; companies sponsoring these events are committed to the arts in their communities.
Here are just a few reasons to become a supporter:
- Build brand goodwill through your support of hundreds of events, performances, and exhibitions.
- Explore experimental marketing outlets with our creative staff.
- Closely align your brand with the arts world.
- Gain special event access for you and your organization.
- Your donation is tax-deductible; The Fringe is a registered 501c3 non-profit.
Make sure to download our sponsorship packet for more information.
Mine is Yours presents 'R&J' by William Shakespeare, edited and gender-reversed by Hannah Pell -- O, he doth teach the torches to burn bright! #RomeaandJulian -- $12 tickets w/ discount code "JULIAN" (runtime: 90 minutes) #BardOn #FringeFemmes