Sign up for our newsletter for updates! read more
|about · blog · press|
Sponsor the Fringe
Sponsoring the Fringe exposes your brand to thousands of audience members, artists, and community members. Fringe Festivals are major players in the arts world; companies sponsoring these events are committed to the arts in their communities.
Here are just a few reasons to become a supporter:
- Build brand goodwill through your support of hundreds of events, performances, and exhibitions.
- Explore experimental marketing outlets with our creative staff.
- Closely align your brand with the arts world.
- Gain special event access for you and your organization.
- Your donation is tax-deductible; The Fringe is a registered 501c3 non-profit.
Make sure to download our sponsorship packet for more information.
"COWBOY MOUTH" by Sam Shepard & Patti Smith One Act / 1HR /*18 yrs+ Starring: Cait Mathis & Trevor Downie Directed By: Erika Ackerman FRI/SAT/SUN June 3 - June 26 2016 @ The New Collective LA 6440 Santa Monica Blvd. LA CA 90038
A one woman comedy about a girls journey into womanhood & finding your Fab in the Awkward world of Dating & Dieting. Missy & 30 other characters will keep you howling & a few you'll want to kick in the teeth! Embrace your Awkward & Find Your Fab!