Check out some of our extended shows! read more
|about · blog · press|
Sponsor the Fringe
Sponsoring the Fringe exposes your brand to thousands of audience members, artists, and community members. Fringe Festivals are major players in the arts world; companies sponsoring these events are committed to the arts in their communities.
Here are just a few reasons to become a supporter:
- Build brand goodwill through your support of hundreds of events, performances, and exhibitions.
- Explore experimental marketing outlets with our creative staff.
- Closely align your brand with the arts world.
- Gain special event access for you and your organization.
- Your donation is tax-deductible; The Fringe is a registered 501c3 non-profit.
Make sure to download our sponsorship packet for more information.
playwrights Judith Allen, Dan Berkowitz, Ron Burch, Elin Hampton, Michael Van Duzer, and Rom Watson weigh in with plays involving a funeral plot, a tornado, an irresistibly sexy chair, a failed relationship, lesbian Nazis, and… a giant rat. x
100% SOLD OUT RUN--World premiere of this very dark comedy. You're in for a wild and bloody ride that will keep you on the edge of your seat for just under an hour. Don't take our word for it. Click and see what the mess this all about.