Check out some of our extended shows! read more
|about · blog · press|
Sponsor the Fringe
Sponsoring the Fringe exposes your brand to thousands of audience members, artists, and community members. Fringe Festivals are major players in the arts world; companies sponsoring these events are committed to the arts in their communities.
Here are just a few reasons to become a supporter:
- Build brand goodwill through your support of hundreds of events, performances, and exhibitions.
- Explore experimental marketing outlets with our creative staff.
- Closely align your brand with the arts world.
- Gain special event access for you and your organization.
- Your donation is tax-deductible; The Fringe is a registered 501c3 non-profit.
Make sure to download our sponsorship packet for more information.
"BARRELS OF FUN! Innovative, quick-paced, articulate, clever, raucous..." - In this fresh and sexy take on Shakespeare’s classic comedy, QC explores the characters’ expression of gender in a time before there were labels to define it.
Spoken Word Ensemble Theatre written in contemporary metered and free verse; SP!T dances between dialogue and soliloquy, bravely exploring the important themes of our times.