2017 Hollywood Fringe Scholarship Program
Fringe Scholarships, created in 2016, exist to expand and diversify the pool of artists producing work at the Hollywood Fringe Festival. The inaugural program offered free registrations to five Hollywood Fringe productions, and the 2017 Fringe Scholarships program has expanded thanks to a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.
2017 SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
- Yozmit Walker, Do You: Migration of the Monarchs
- Callie Prendiville, Blamed: An Established Fiction
- Natasha Lewin, CHATTER
- Marcus Doyle, La Casa de Bernarda Alba
- Sofie Khan, MexiKhan: Growing Up Mexican and Pakistani in America
- Rasika Mathur, Hey Hollywood, My Hustle Has ADHD
- Paul Yen, Secret Identity Crisis
- Maria Corina Ramirez, Supa'Nova
- Blaire Baron (Larsen), Unspoken: Shakespeare's Personae in Peril
- Sacha Elie, Who You Calling A Bitch?!?
- Free registration for one Hollywood Fringe production
- Three free performances at a Hollywood Fringe Scholarship venue*
- A Fringe mentor—an experienced Hollywood Fringe participant who will guide your through the process. Fringe Veterans can become mentors by applying here.
- Marketing and networking opportunities as a member of the Fringe community
* Venues and performance times will be assigned based on availability of participating venues. Scholarship recipients may be subject to additional fees such as insurance and stage management depending on assigned venue. Additionally, individual project marketing and promotion is the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
Advertising with the Hollywood Fringe Festival is an excellent way to promote your project, organization, brand, or cause. Buy an advertisement now on our website or printed guide.Advertising with the Hollywood Fringe Festival is an excellent way to promote your project, organization, brand, or cause. Buy an advertisement now on our website or printed guide.