HFF17 Scholarship Winner Rasika Mathur performing on the Cabaret Stage // Photo: Matt Kamimura
The Hollywood Fringe Festival is accepting applications for Fringe Mentors to support its Fringe Scholarships program. As a Fringe Mentor, you will be paired with a scholarship recipient and will exist as their go-to Fringe friend & confidant.
*Fringe Mentor Applications are due on January 15th, 2018 at 11:59 pm. To apply, please visit our mentor page.
- You must have completed at least one Hollywood Fringe Festival
- You must be available for a short check-in with your mentee weekly (starting Feb 1) in the weeks leading up to and during the Hollywood Fringe Festival
- You must be available for a one-hour pre & post festival meeting (can be in person, Skype, phone call, etc) with your mentee in the first 2 weeks of your partnership and following the 2017 festival
- You must also attend events with your mentee. The more help the better! We encourage you to attend as many Town Halls, Workshops & Office Hours as possible.
The two following dates are required:
- Special pre “Office Hours” Meet-up (Required): May 16, 2018 6:00 pm
- Fringe Central Meet Up for winners & mentors (Required): Sat, June 9, 2018 3:30 pm
- Fringe Cabaret (Recommended): Sun, June 10, 2018 8 pm
All Fringe Mentors will receive a quarter page ad in the 2017 Hollywood Fringe guide to promote their own projects.