2021 Hollywood Fringe Scholarship Mentors
The Hollywood Fringe Festival is accepting applications for Fringe Mentors to support its Fringe Scholarships program. Fringe Scholarships are available to first-time Hollywood Fringe producers who contribute to the ethnic, cultural, racial, intellectually or physically disabled, deaf, and the LGBTQ+ diversity of the Fringe community.
As a Fringe Mentor, you will be paired with a scholarship recipient and will exist as their go-to Fringe friend & confidant.
- You must have completed at least one Hollywood Fringe Festival
- You must have done at least one digital performance (as an actor, director, or producer)
- You must be available for a check-in with your mentee every week (starting early June) in the weeks leading up to and during the Hollywood Fringe Festival (i.e. phone call, text or email)
- You must be available for a one-hour pre & post festival meeting (can be on Zoom, Skype, phone call, etc) with your mentee in the first 2 weeks of your partnership and following the 2021 festival
- You must also attend digital events with your mentee. The more help the better! We encourage you to attend as many Town Halls, Workshops & Office Hours as possible as well as any other Fringe Scholarship Specific events. **No in-person meetings or events will be required.**
All Fringe Mentors will receive online ads to promote their own projects.
*Fringe Mentor Applications are due on Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 11:59 pm.