In The Garage
Add to Favorites
Studio C Artists is proud to present the next in their one act “room” series… IN THE GARAGE. This collection of brand new short plays is a collaboration of 3 producers, 4 directors, 8 writers, and 19 actors and is comprised of 8 plays that all take place in a garage setting. The shows cover a wide variety of topics – There is a nice mix of comedy & drama IN THE GARAGE… where you park your junk!
Studio C Artists will showcase each of the one-acts as part of an alternating schedule – 4 of the plays in one show (“Stand-Alone”) and the other 4 plays (“Attached”) in the next show. The performance dates and times alternate. Please check schedule for details.
MORE DETAILS AND TICKET OPTIONS FOR ALL PERFORMANCES AVAILABLE AT HTTP://ONEACT.STUDIOCARTISTS.COM
“Stand-Alone” – runs 6/11, 6/17, 6/23, 7/9, 7/15, & 7/23
• A CRUMBLING VICE by Damian Padilla – Directed by J. Bailey Burcham; Starring Kim Acquarelli & Andres Solorzano
• A BETTER YOU by Douglas Stark – Directed by John Ross Clark; Starring Meghan Allison, Megan Barker, & John Drouillard
• MY NEW NEIGHBORS by Anne Flanagan – Directed by Tim Powell; Starring Michael Krueger & Jessica Nicole Webb
• JUST LIKE THEM by Chris Widney – Directed by Edgar Pablos; Starring Anthony Rizzuto, Dominick Vicchiullo, & Julian Zambrano
“Attached” – runs 6/11, 6/19, 6/24, 7/9, 7/15, & 7/23
• STUFFED by Jeanette Farr – Directed by Tim Powell; Starring Jessie Franks & Seth Ruffer
• CLAIRE AND PEGGY by Dana Lillie – Directed by John Ross Clark; Starring Nancy Daly & Lisa Deily
• FALL & RISE by Joe Gulla – Directed by J. Bailey Burcham; Starring Ashley Key & Colin Stephens
• MAN IN PERIL by Alex Dremann – Directed by Edgar Pablos; Starring Rishi Arya, Monica Davis, & Brennan W. Penney
A STUDIO C ARTISTS PRODUCTION
Artistic Director: John Coppola
Producer: Michael Sonntag
Writer’s Liaison: Dean Donofrio
Stage Manager: Alex Nicholas
Set Design: Brian Cole
Performance times and dates vary – please check schedule when purchasing tickets.
General Admission – $20.00 ($15 Early Bird*)
Approximate running time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
*Use the promo code “earlybird” to get $5 off General Admission seating up to 24 hours prior to the performance.
**Aisle Seating (chair placed in the aisle) and Standing Room (in the back) are also available for discounted prices – generally only desirable once General Admission seating is Sold Out. Go to http://oneact.studiocartists.com or contact the theatre at [email protected] or (323) 988-1175 for more information.
* Fringe Veteran
Advertising with the Hollywood Fringe Festival is an excellent way to promote your project, organization, brand, or cause. Buy an advertisement now on our website or printed guide.Advertising with the Hollywood Fringe Festival is an excellent way to promote your project, organization, brand, or cause. Buy an advertisement now on our website or printed guide.
Get your tickets now! http://www.indiecade.com/2018admission/