2018 Hollywood Fringe Scholarship Mentors
The Hollywood Fringe Festival is accepting applications for Fringe Mentors to support its Fringe Scholarships program. As a Fringe Mentor, you will be paired with a scholarship recipient and will exist as their go-to Fringe friend & confidant.
- You must have completed at least one Hollywood Fringe Festival
- You must be available for a short check-in with your mentee weekly (starting Feb 1) in the weeks leading up to and during the Hollywood Fringe Festival
- You must be available for a one-hour pre & post festival meeting (can be in person, Skype, phone call, etc) with your mentee in the first 2 weeks of your partnership and following the 2017 festival
- You must also attend events with your mentee. The more help the better! We encourage you to attend as many Town Halls, Workshops & Office Hours as possible.
The two following dates are required:
- Special pre "Office Hours" Meet-up (Required): May 16, 2018 6:00 pm
- Fringe Central Meet Up for winners & mentors (Required): Sat, June 9, 2018 3:30 pm
- Fringe Cabaret (Recommended): Sun, June 10, 2018 8 pm
All Fringe Mentors will receive a quarter page ad in the 2017 Hollywood Fringe guide to promote their own projects.
*Fringe Mentor Applications are due on January 15th, 2018 at 11:59 pm.
Sex Rated G is a personal trip across Hollywood’s unsettling salacious landscape. A sexual resume told with such candor that in the end SEX will no longer be a four-letter word.
Love Takes A Stand is a personal and political love jam. A New Musical Experience -- theatrical-jazz-folk fusion with stylized narrative. Acute audience interplay. A World Premiere of a rousing call to love in action!