Buttons are your community badge identifying you as a Fringe citizen. Wear it with pride as you journey from one Fringe experience to another.
Your Fringe button provides perks including:
- $1 off all ticket purchases sold through the Fringe
- $1 off all drinks at select Fringe Sponsored Events
- Entry to Fringe sponsored events including jams, panels, parties, and workshops
- Discounts to local businesses through our Hotspot Program
- Evidence that you are a member of the Fringe community and a supporter of the arts
The button costs $5 this year. These funds help make the Fringe better and better with each passing year.
You can pick up a button at the Fringe Box Office (located at the Fringe Mainstage at the Open Fist Theatre, 6209 Santa Monica Blvd.) or from a member of our volunteer street team who march the streets of Hollywood during the festival.
If you see someone with a button, feel at liberty to ask them about their Fringe experience thus far: Shows they loved, shows that inspire, shows they’d avoid. The best way to plan your days is through word of mouth from fellow Fringe citizens and the kindness of strangers.
Who said door makin' was simple and the people who make 'em simple minded? Who ever said that never spent a day at The Viola Mountain Door Co. Deep in the hills stands a common looking door factory, full of men and women who are decidedly uncommon.
After an almost year long run, the sketch comedy musical is back, and at the Fringe Festival! Opening June 7th at the Lounge Theater!