THE HOLLYWOOD FRINGE FESTIVAL BLOG
September 22, 2009 by Ben Hill
Fringe Festivals wouldn’t exist without generous sponsors aligning their brands with the awesome arts extravaganza that is Fringe.
Interested? Make sure to check out our sponsorship packet here.
We are seeking sponsors for our inaugural 2010 Festival in Los Angeles. Here’s a sampling of the many ways your business or organization can get involved in the Fringe:
- Are you a media outlet? Become a sponsor by providing discounted advertising space to the Fringe and our participating artists and venues
- Are you a local business? Become a sponsor by providing Fringe-goers and participants discounts at your place of business
- Are you a services organization? Become a sponsor by providing Fringe with much-needed services (see the packet for details).
- Are you a granting/giving organization? Become a sponsor by providing Fringe with the needed funds to launch the festival
- Do you have a space to house performances or exhibitions? Become a sponsor by temporarily donating that space to the Fringe.
- Interested in the golden goose of sponsorship? Become a sponsor by funding our printed Fringe Guide and promote your brand to the entire Fringe universe.
The many benefits of sponsorship along with more details can be found in our sponsorship packet.
Questions? Make sure to contact us at [email protected].
Part bizarre love story, part twisted fairy tale, part mystery thriller and all outrageous and offensive, the 70s cult film comes to the stage with a story so strange and shocking, you won't believe it's happening right in front of you. 18+ only.
Thanks to his oddball mourners, Daddy’s funeral is running way behind schedule and it’s up to one overwhelmed undertaker to get it back on track in this world premiere farce. Two-Person Comedy with a huge cast of characters!