We are so excited to announce the schedule for one of our favorite programs: Office Hours!
Join Hollywood Fringe staff and participants for weekly casual meet-ups at different bars around Hollywood. If you’re wondering what the fuss is all about, check out this FringeTV video.
Office Hours take place Wednesdays starting March 28th. We’ve included the times, locations and drink specials below. For updates, check the #drinkingaboutfringe hashtag on Twitter and Instagram (as well as #hff18, the official festival hashtag).
- March 28th, 7-10pm - St. Felix (1602 N. Cahuenga Blvd.) – happy hour drink & wine specials 7-10pm
- April 4th, 7-10pm - Lost Property (1704 Vine St.) – special happy hour drink menu 7-10pm
- April 11th, 7-10pm – Paloma (6327 Hollywood Blvd.) – happy hour specials 7-10pm
- April 18th, 7-10pm - Pig N’ Whistle (6714 Hollywood Blvd.) – happy hour specials 7-10pm
- April 25th, 7-10pm - The Well (6255 Sunset Blvd.) – back area reserved for Fringers, happy hour prices 7-10pm
- May 2nd, 7-11pm - BLACK (6202 Santa Monica Blvd.) – $1 off everything 7-11pm
- May 9th, 7-10pm – 33 Taps (6263 Hollywood Blvd.) – $5 beer specials & $6 Moscow Mules 7-10pm
- May 16th, 7-11pm - Three Clubs (1123 Vine St.) – happy hour prices 7-11pm
- May 23rd, 7-11pm - BLACK (6202 Santa Monica Blvd.) – $1 off everything 7-11pm
- May 30th, 7pm-Bar Close - Three Clubs (1123 Vine St.) – happy hour prices all night
Networking is an essential ingredient to your success at Fringe and we’re giving you a ton of opportunities to mix and mingle! Hope to see you #drinkingaboutfringe soon.
Registration for LA’s largest performing arts festival is now open.
Now is the time to seize the day, to realize your dreams and propel your vision onto the stage. The good news is that you aren’t alone. By your side is a legion of veteran and aspiring fringers, each sharing your grit, hope and ambition. It’s the Fringe community that makes all this possible and that community is behind you!
Check out this video for a registration tutorial.
Complete the three steps of registration by April 1st to be included in this year’s printed guide (if you don’t register by that time you can still take part in the festival and have your project listed at hollywoodfringe.org). Guide ad sales close on April 15th and tickets go on sale on May 1st.
If you have questions about anything Fringe, check out our support portal filled with advice, information and reference. Or send us your questions at [email protected].With hope, joy and a belief in the endlessly possible, we welcome you to this new season of Fringe. Welcome to HFF18!
Advertising with the Hollywood Fringe Festival is an excellent way to promote your project, organization, brand, or cause. Buy an advertisement now on our website or printed guide.Advertising with the Hollywood Fringe Festival is an excellent way to promote your project, organization, brand, or cause. Buy an advertisement now on our website or printed guide.